Fight For Gold is our way to motivate individuals to take on your own personal athletic challenge and raise money for childhood cancer. It’s any event, workout, or exercise challenge that you do anytime, anywhere! Every month, we choose a different child affected by cancer as an inspiration. Choose your activity, register, send out your fundraising link, and make friends and family aware that you #FightForGold!
Choose your own personal athletic challenge, get active and help us Fight For Gold!
For “Participant Forms”, please click the link HERE.
For “Frequently Asked Questions”, please click the link HERE.
1) Click here to register to “Fight for Gold”.
2) Add your email and a password. Your link will automatically be created.
3) Encourage friends and family to support your exercise or event by emailing the link to your friends and family.
4) Use social medial, direct email, and verbal communication to promote your fundraising efforts.
5) Perform in your chosen athletic challenge in honor of the 7 children that loose their battle daily and #fightforgold.
6) Post your results, pictures, and videos using #fightforgold!
7) Sign up for another exercise or event next month!